Dr. Braddock was raised in Jacksonville and is a graduate of the St. Vincent’s Family Medicine Residency program. Conveniently located adjacent to the construction site of the new St. Vincent’s Medical Center Clay County, Dr. Braddock’s office cares for patients of all ages, from newborns to grandparents. Whether you’re in need of specialty care or just a quick check-up, he looks forward to caring for you and your family.
Dr. Braddock is specially trained in and offers osteopathic manipulative medicine to treat muscle pain and other ailments. He also offers pre-natal care for expectant mothers.
• Preventive care for women, men and children
• Treatment of acute illness or injury
• Treatment of chronic medical conditions like diabetes,
hypertension, high cholesterol, kidney disease, asthma,
COPD and many others.
• Inpatient care at St. Vincent’s Medical Center Clay County
Procedures and Screenings:
• Pap smears
• Skin biopsies
• Mole, skin tag and wart removal
• In office circumcisions for babies less than 1 month of age
• Skin procedures including minor surgeries
• Joint injections
To schedule an appointment call: 904.450.8575
Same day appointments available.
The St. Vincent’s Primary Care office of Dr. Braddock is located at:
1545 Branan Field Rd., Ste. 1 • Middleburg, FL 32068
Monday & Wednesday 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. •
Saturdays by appointment